Anesthesia Complications in the Dental Office
Primary: Anesthesia Complications in the Dental Office.pdf - 30,297 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Anesthesia Complications in the Dental Office.pdf - 48,806 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Anesthesia Complications in the Dental Office.pdf - 32,449 KB/Sec
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Review: A Study Guide
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets, 3e
- Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1e
- Basics of Anesthesia, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Horizontal Alveolar Ridge Augmentation in Implant Dentistry: A Surgical Manual
- Head, Neck, and Orofacial Infections: An Interdisciplinary Approach, 1e
- Vertical Alveolar Ridge Augmentation in Implant Dentistry: A Surgical Manual
- Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease Fourth Edition (Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease)
- Atlas of Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sedation: A Guide to Patient Management, 6e
Anesthetic complications, which range from simple annoyances to patient mortality, are inevitable, given the many and complex interactions of doctor, patient, personnel, and facility. Anesthesia Complications in the Dental Office helps dentists minimize the frequency and severity of adverse events by providing concise and clinically relevant information that can be put to everyday use.
Anesthesia Complications in the Dental Office presents the most up-to-date information on treating anesthesia complications and medical emergencies. Drs. Bosack and Lieblich and a team of expert contributors discuss patient risk assessment; considerations for special needs and medically compromised patients; routinely administered anesthetic agents; adversities that can arise before, during, and after administration of anesthesia; and emergency drugs and equipment. A must-have reference for every dental office.