Book Title: The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas: 55 Moms Share Their Expertise on 103 Topics
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: iHomeschool Network
Wouldn't it be great to have a resource you could turn to when you have a question in your homeschool?
- How can I encourage my teens to be more independent learners?
- What should a preschooler be doing for school?
- How can I make geography practical and fun?
- What can I do to make learning handwriting easier for my children?
- What are my options for foreign language learning in homeschool?
- What should I do if my child hates math?
In this book, we go beyond the basics of academics and delve into delightful methods like active learning, learning with video games, using LEGO® bricks for learning, teaching on the road, learning with movies, and gardening. The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas talks about all kinds of children: boys, only children, twins, teenage girls, and perfectionists. There are chapters about special needs such as giftedness, bipolar disorder, dyslexia, and sensory issues. The 55 experienced homeschool moms who contributed to this resource don’t hold back from sharing their best advice about managing a homeschool budget, balancing homemaking with homeschooling, and even maintaining a strong marriage.