Book Title: CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide: CWOCN Test Review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CWOCN Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
- CWOCN Exam Practice Questions: CWOCN Practice Tests & Review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam (Mometrix Test Preparation)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Wound Management
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Ostomy Management
- Acute and Chronic Wounds: Current Management Concepts, 5e
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Continence Management
- Ostomy Care (Quick Study Health)
- CWOCN Exam Flashcard Study System: CWOCN Test Practice Questions & Review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam (Cards)
- CWOCN Exam Study Guide: Test Prep and Practice Questions for the Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam
- Wound Care (Quick Study: Health)
- Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care (Clinical Guide: Skin & Wound Care)
This CWOCN study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CWOCN test. Mometrix's CWOCN test study guide reviews the most important components of the CWOCN exam.
The CWOCN Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CWOCN.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CWOCN Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam
- A breakdown of wound assessment principles
- A guide to wound management principles
- An analysis of pressure ulcers
- An examination of lower extremity ulcers
- An in-depth look at other types of wounds
- An overview of ostomy assessment principles
- A breakdown of ostomy management principles
- A guide to fecal and urinary diversions
- An analysis of continent diversions
- An examination of fistulas, percutaneous tubes and drains
- An in-depth look at continence assessment principles
- An overview of urinary incontinence management principles
The Assessment Principles - Wounds section includes:
The Management Principles - Wounds section includes:
- Topical agents for healing
The Pressure Ulcers section includes:
- Assessment and Risk factors
The Lower Extremity Ulcers section includes:
The Other Types of Wounds section includes:
The Assessment Principles-Ostomy section includes:
- Patient adaptation factors
The Management Principles-Ostomy section includes:
The Fecal and Urinary Diversions section includes:
The Continent Diversions section includes:
The Fistulas and Percutaneous Tubes and Drains section includes:
The Assessment Principles-Continence section includes:
- Inserting gastrostomy tube
The Management Principles-Urinary Incontinence section includes:
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CWOCN test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CWOCN test.
- CWOCN exam prep that will help you elevate your CWOCN test score.
- CWOCN study manual that will reduce your worry about the CWOCN exam.
- CWOCN review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CWOCN test anxiety.
- CWOCN practice test questions and much more...